MISSING U HAND CREAM HARP SEAL
Quick OverviewWhat it is A hand cream formulated with natural mixture of herbs, Shea Butter and Olives to moisturize, heal and soothe hands. - Organic ingredients: Herb water including 6 kinds...
What it is
A hand cream formulated with natural mixture of herbs, Shea Butter and Olives to moisturize, heal and soothe hands.
- Organic ingredients: Herb water including 6 kinds of organic ingredients hydrates hands softly and lightly.
- Organic Shea butter: It hydrates with full of moisture instantly and prevents moisture not to get dried and keep hands smooth long.
- Organic Olive Oil: It hydrates excellently to keep skin moisturized and relaxes stressed skin. Also it contains unsaturated fatty acid which improves skin layer's function to protect skin from external stimulus.
- Organic Shea Butter: The creamy butter extracted from Shea tree hydrates dried and stressed skin excellently and provides nutrition into skin deeply.
More to know
- Pink Dolphin: Peony scent
- Harp Seal: Green tea scent
- Fairy Penguin: Baby powder scent
- Panda: Peach scent
* Missing U Project: It is a project to remember and protect endangered wild animals by reminding people of those animals and donating an amount of profits to animal protection associations.
How to apply
Put certain amount of cream on back of hands and apply smoothly when hands get dry.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
INGREDIENTSWATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, BEESWAX,
OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT, LAVANDULA
ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) EXTRACT, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, LIPPIA CITRIODORA LEAF EXTRACT,
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, RICINUS
COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
ISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, PEG-40 STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE,
POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM EDTA,
RETURN & EXCHANGES
The Purezone is happy to offer customers a return or an exchange for items purchased online. Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods and will require proof of purchase.
If your item is damaged, faulty, or different to how it was described follow these easy steps:
- Take a photo of the item/s
- Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order reference number
- Our customer care team will contact you to arrange the return of the product. We will send you a pre-paid postal label to use when returning the item to us. Once the item/s have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days for the refund to process.
Exchange or Change of Mind
If you wish to exchange your item/s please follow these easy steps:
- Contact our customer care team on 0409 974 888 or email@example.com
- Return the item to:
378 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000
If you are cancelling your order because you've changed your mind, please note that you will have to pay the costs for returning the goods.
- Once the item/s have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days for the refund to process.
Return an item to a Purezone store
Purezone is happy to return or exchange online purchases at Purezone store in Sydney. The online purchase receipt is required when making a return or exchange.
SYDNEY STORE ADDRESS
378 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000
Shopping on Purezone is easier with PayPal.
Shop at thousands of Australian stores, and millions more around the world, with PayPal.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create a new account before you pay.
- If you don’t want to create an account, you can pay using a credit or debit card. Don't worry.
Follow the steps below to buy using a credit or debit card.
- Click the [Pay with a Card] button at checkout to skip the paypal account.
- Enter your details - your credit card, debit card, your shipping address and contact number.