water glow base corrector 60
Quick OverviewDescriptionBaby's skin looks clear and radiant because it has more bluish than adult skin.As we age, skin??¢s bluish color starts to disappear, and the skin tone becomes uneven and looks...
Baby's skin looks clear and radiant because it has more bluish than adult skin.
As we age, skin??¢s bluish color starts to disappear, and the skin tone becomes uneven and looks dull.
LANEIGE Water Glow's Baby Blue Boosting takes out skin's faded bluish color to correct dull, yellowish skin tone and to make skin look more beautiful by expressing clarity like that of baby's skin.
Just as light becomes clearer when more is added, the glow lighting system of LANEIGE Water Glow Base Corrector helps skin become one of the light sources that emits light by itself and makes skin look even and clear.
- #20 Rosy Pink: Gives pale skin a healthy complexion. Micro-prism particles provide the effect of scattering light; apply on areas that need a strobing effect.
- #40 Light Purple: Makes dull, yellowish skin look bright.
- #60 Light Green: Corrects reddish skin tone.
How To Use
- Base Corrector is the first step to expressing perfect skin.
- It provides a bright base by applying on skin before wearing makeup and keeps make up fresh for ling hours.
- Shake well before use, apply on the face starting from the center and working outward.
RETURN & EXCHANGES
The Purezone is happy to offer customers a return or an exchange for items purchased online. Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods and will require proof of purchase.
If your item is damaged, faulty, or different to how it was described follow these easy steps:
- Take a photo of the item/s
- Send the photo to email@example.com along with your order reference number
- Our customer care team will contact you to arrange the return of the product. We will send you a pre-paid postal label to use when returning the item to us. Once the item/s have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days for the refund to process.
Exchange or Change of Mind
If you wish to exchange your item/s please follow these easy steps:
- Contact our customer care team on 0409 974 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the item to:
378 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000
If you are cancelling your order because you've changed your mind, please note that you will have to pay the costs for returning the goods.
- Once the item/s have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days for the refund to process.
Return an item to a Purezone store
Purezone is happy to return or exchange online purchases at Purezone store in Sydney. The online purchase receipt is required when making a return or exchange.
SYDNEY STORE ADDRESS
378 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000
Shopping on Purezone is easier with PayPal.
Shop at thousands of Australian stores, and millions more around the world, with PayPal.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create a new account before you pay.
- If you don’t want to create an account, you can pay using a credit or debit card. Don't worry.
Follow the steps below to buy using a credit or debit card.
- Click the [Pay with a Card] button at checkout to skip the paypal account.
- Enter your details - your credit card, debit card, your shipping address and contact number.