Jeju Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask [original]
Quick OverviewWhat it is1. Excellent sebum absorbing effect of Jeju volcanic clusters 2. Micro Clay Mousse for a perfect fit to the shape of the face 3. Clay mask with moist...
What it is
1. Excellent sebum absorbing effect of Jeju volcanic clusters
2. Micro Clay Mousse for a perfect fit to the shape of the face
3. Clay mask with moist texture makes it suitable for dry skin as well
4. 4-free system: Free from 4 harmful additives such as mineral oil, animal ingredients, artificial fragrances and imidazolidinyl urea
How to use
Pump an appropriate amount and smooth over towel-dried skin after cleansing, avoiding the eye and lip areas. When the mask dries after 15-20 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water (use 1-2 times a week).
* Press the pump with care at first so you do not dispense the mousse too much.
* Always close the button cap and lid after use.
WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SILICA, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, VOLCANIC ASH, KAOLIN, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BENTONITE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PEG-9 DIGLYCIDYL ETHER/SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIF.ERA FRUIT EXTRACT, OLEANOLIC ACID, DEXTRIN, DEXTRIN PALMITATE/ETHYLHEXANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN STEARATE, ARGININE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, TRIISONONANOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, NITROGEN
RETURN & EXCHANGES
The Purezone is happy to offer customers a return or an exchange for items purchased online. Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods and will require proof of purchase.
If your item is damaged, faulty, or different to how it was described follow these easy steps:
- Take a photo of the item/s
- Send the photo to email@example.com along with your order reference number
- Our customer care team will contact you to arrange the return of the product. We will send you a pre-paid postal label to use when returning the item to us. Once the item/s have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days for the refund to process.
Exchange or Change of Mind
If you wish to exchange your item/s please follow these easy steps:
- Contact our customer care team on 0409 974 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the item to:
378 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000
If you are cancelling your order because you've changed your mind, please note that you will have to pay the costs for returning the goods.
- Once the item/s have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days for the refund to process.
Return an item to a Purezone store
Purezone is happy to return or exchange online purchases at Purezone store in Sydney. The online purchase receipt is required when making a return or exchange.
SYDNEY STORE ADDRESS
378 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000
Shopping on Purezone is easier with PayPal.
Shop at thousands of Australian stores, and millions more around the world, with PayPal.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create a new account before you pay.
- If you don’t want to create an account, you can pay using a credit or debit card. Don't worry.
Follow the steps below to buy using a credit or debit card.
- Click the [Pay with a Card] button at checkout to skip the paypal account.
- Enter your details - your credit card, debit card, your shipping address and contact number.